As part of our services, we also perform all the activities necessary to incorporate a company under the commercial company law.
Our fee is PLN 50 net for developing one document page and PLN 100 net for one hour of work devoted to other mandatory activities.
Below you find a description of activities necessary to incorporate a company and the related time as well as the volume of documents prepared by our Law Firm:
- making a checklist – the assumptions of the future partners as to the desired form of the Articles of Incorporation (9 pages approx. – free of charge),
- meeting with future partners to discuss the solutions to be recommended in the initial draft of the Articles of Incorporation (6 hours),
- developing the initial draft of the Articles of Incorporation (20 pages approx.),
- providing explanations and responses to questions asked by future partners about the initial draft of the Articles of Incorporation (6 hours),
- developing another draft of the Articles of Incorporation, considering the suggestions made by future partners (as needed),
- providing explanations and responses to questions asked by future partners about the solutions recommended in the other draft of the Articles of Incorporation and discussing the final draft (1 hour),
- verifying the final Articles of Incorporation by a notary public,
- defining the date and time for signing the Articles of Incorporation (0.25 hour),
- presence of a lawyer from our Law Firm at the time of signing the Articles of Incorporation being a notarial deed (4 hours),
- developing a power of attorney of the management board of a limited-liability company in organisation to have the company incorporated with the National Court Register (1 page),
- developing a draft declaration of full payment of the initial capital contributions by all management board members, as indispensible for registration (1 page),
- developing a draft list for registration of all partners with names and surnames as well as with the volume and face value of their shares, as indispensible for registration (1 page),
- developing a list of names, surnames and addresses of the management board members (1 page),
- filling in a limited-liability company incorporation application KRS-W3. (4 pages),
- filling in the enclosure KRS-WE – company partners (2 pages),
- filling in the enclosure KRS-WK – company authorities (2 pages),
- filling in the enclosure KRS-WM – the objects of the company (2 pages),
The approximate fee is PLN 1,750 (17.25 hours) + PLN 1,650 (33 pages).
Total: PLN 3,400 approximately.
Upon comparing our fee with the offers of other Law Firms, you should consider the quality of the product, being in that case, not only the KRS applications (indispensible documents), but a detailed and tailor-made Articles of Incorporation of 20 pages approximately. To the clients who want to incorporate a company even cheaper, we recommend employing the ready-to-use specimens of the Articles of Incorporation, as available on the internet.